domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

Welcome, everybody.

My name is Juan Carlos but most of the people I know call me JC. Basically I'm just a boy who wants to become a civil engineer and help the environment and society with ecological infrastructure. I live in Morelia, the capital of Michoacán in México. I want to be reach and buy so many cars because I love them all, but the one I love the most is the McLaren P1. I love racing sports such as Formula 1 and rallies. I am also a food lover, trying new dishes is something I really love (but actually never do it because I always order the same thing because the pressure is too much AND WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE IT AND I MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO EAT THE MEAL I KNOW I LIKE OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME). Anyway, discovering new things is something I like. My favorite social media is Tumblr, I Hate Facebook, that's right, with capital H, because people in there are so dumb and apparently the have less gray matter than a slug. I also get angry for sooooo many like bad drivers, stupid people, spoiled teenagers, mexican soap-operas, people who listen to music without earphones, traffic jams and food that it is supposed to be hot and is cold. I think my taste for music is kind of weird because sometimes all I listen is Dubstep and suddenly I want to change it for Chopin or Mozart and then for some of ACDC. I think that is a good description of me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario